Program - Annual Conference NanoCarbon 2016
The NanoCarbon Annual Conference 2016 aims to continue the tradition of the annual Inno.CNT congresses while extending the area of covered topics and expanding to an international level. The NanoCarbon Annual Conference is the most important communication platform for innovative and commercial activities in the field of carbon nanomaterials (e.g. CNTs, graphenes, nanohorns, carbon black), within Germany and beyond.
The program for the Annual Conference NanoCarbon is confirmed. 23 speakers from Germany, Belgium, Slovakia, Canada, Japan and the United States will present the current developments in the field of nanocarbons on February 23rd and 24th, 2016. The speakers have both industrial and academic backgrounds. The event's focal points are materials, analytics, carbon nanocomposites and most of all practical applications of nanocarbons. In two sessions dedicated to this topic, the participants will be informed about examples for applications from areas like energy storage or (thermal) conductivity.
The program aims for industry and university delegates seeking new trends and partners for novel cooperations. In addition to the lecture program there will be poster sessions with an award for the best poster. Furthermore, producers of nanomaterials and appliances will present their products in an accompanying exhibition. We thank our scientific committee for supporting us in compiling this diversified program.
The Nanoinitiative Bayern and the Network NanoCarbon are looking forward to welcoming you in Würzburg. Registration is open now and there will be early bird prices available until February 1st 2016.
Registration closes at February 15th 2016. Until then, it is also possible to submit poster contributions to info(at)nanocarbon.net.
Here is the link for online registration.
Tuesday, 23.02.2016, 11.00 h - 19.00 h, Conference dinner
Wednesday, 24.02.2016, 8.30 h - 16.30 h
Venue: Würzburg/Germany, Campus Hubland South, Zentrales Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude Z6
Members of the scientific committee:
- Dr. Ingo Alig, Fraunhofer-Institut für Betriebsfestigkeit und Systemzuverlässigkeit LBF
- Dr. Michael Claes, Nanocyl SA
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bodo Fiedler, Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg
- Dr. Jens Helbig, Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
- Dr. Felicitas Hepp, HPS High Performance Space Structure Systems GmbH
- Dr. Holger Hoffschulz, Covestro Deutschland AG
- Dr.-Ing. Christof Hübner, Fraunhofer-Institut für Chemische Technologie ICT
- Ulf Köpke, EXAKT Advanced Technologies GmbH
- Ivica Kolaric, Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung IPA
- Dr. Norbert Molitor, TIE GmbH
- Dr. Petra Pötschke, Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e. V. (IPF)
- Dr. Siegmar Roth, Sineurop Nanotech GmbH